Friday, December 31, 2010

AAR

Here is a recap of my 2010 resolutions.

1) Get employed by the end of the year and be able to say I love my job. (I have an offer at hand and I love the company)
Done!

2) Be back home for dinner with my parents more often. (Well since my research can be done from home, I am at home most of the time this year.) Done!

3) Show more concern towards those that mattered. Revive a good friendship that I once had and still cherish a lot. (Well won't talk about this) Done!

4) Run Standchart marathon; all 42.125km of it under 5 1/2hours. (Even though I had a valid reason. I had Level 1 exams that day. Ultimately, the point is I wanted to start running again and I did not train for it at all.) Fail!

5) Graduate. (Well I have cleared most of the requirements. I'm deciding when I want to graduate.) Done!

well at least I got most of them down.

No comments: